Itinerary for our month vacation in India
I will be updating this Itinerary as I go along to include the sightseeing we did and places where we stayed. For now, here is a breakdown of the flights we took:
- 15 Oct 2014, 18.25pm – Depart Cape Town, South Africa for Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar on Qatar Airways flight QE 1366 (baggage allowance 30kg).
- 16 Oct 2014, 06.20am – Arrive in Doha, Qatar. A driver, pre-arranged with Crowne Plaza, Business Park Hotel, collected me from the airport. The drive to the hotel takes around 30 mins. Sightseeing around Doha.
- 17 Oct 2014, 01.15am – Depart from Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar for the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, India.
- 17 – 18 Oct 2014 – New Delhi, India. We stayed at the Oberoi Hotel.
- 18 – 19 Oct 2014 – New Delhi to Agra via road. Stayed at the Oberoi Hotel, Amarvillas and visited the Taj Mahal as well as a marble and various gemstone curio shops.
- 26 Oct 2014, 2 pm – Depart from Delhi Airport and fly to Mumbai, India on Jet Airways India flight 352 (baggage allowance 15kg). Arrive in Mumbai at 4.10pm.
- 27 Oct 2014, 12.55pm – Depart from Mumbai Airport and fly to Goa. Arrived in Goa at 2.05pm.
- 01 Nov 2014, 2.45pm – Depart from Goa Airport and fly to Kochi, Kerala. Arrive in Kochi at 6.40pm.
- 12 Nov 2014, 09.20am – Depart from Kochi International Airport and fly to Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar on Qatar Airways flight QR517. Arrive in Doha at 11.30am.
- 13 Nov 2014, 06.50am – Depart from Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar and fly to O.R. Tambo Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa on Qatar Airways flight QR1363. Arrive in Johannesburg at 2.10pm. Collect luggage and book it in again for next trip to Cape Town, South Africa on British Airways Flight BA6427 at 4 pm. Arrive in Cape Town at 6.10pm.